Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Raspberry Torte

So I'm adventuring out from my usual brownies/cookies/cakes and making a torte this evening. I was looking for a recipe to use up the last of the raspberry scone raspberries that were still sitting in the freezer. I came across this raspberry walnut torte recipe.

I subbed in a smaller amount of pecans for the 3/4 cups walnuts cause that's what I had. I also added some secret ingredient to both the crust and the later mixture. It looks pretty tasty in the oven right now. I expect full on deliciousness from this experiment!

Later:
The first piece I tasted, I really enjoyed the flavor, but was less sure about the texture. I was compelled to try again, and found it slightly more appealing. By the third piece, I was pretty sure I liked it. Yep! Definitely tasty and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment