Monday, October 24, 2011

C is for cookie...

Chocolate peanut butter cookie that is!

So I had a mess of extra frosting from my amazing Reeses Cake that I needed to figure out something to do with. And I have practice with my fire spinning crew tonight (who were extraordinarily nice to me yesterday when I was having boy issues), and I thought, "I'll bake cookies!"

So

1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
Some vanilla
1 stick of butter
1 egg.

Then I melted the frosting that was hanging out in my fridge, and mixed that in. My next thought was... "Ooooooh chocolate chips!!!" Which I immediately dumped into the mixer forgetting that the batter was warm from the frosting. So they got kind of melty. Oh well.

I scooped batter onto cookie sheets, stuck them in the oven, and ended up with just about 2 dozen cookies. Hooray. They came out all chocolate and peanut butter swirled, and they taste delicious. Hopefully my crew likes them (it's the first time I'm baking for them)!

No comments:

Post a Comment